The Delegate to the Fédération Internationale des Associations d'Études Classiques (FIÉC) has the following duties:
- To secure funding from his or her own institution to travel to and from the bi-annual FIEC conference. Conference fees (hotel, conference registration) can be covered by CAMWS.
- To maintain stability of representation, to make a commitment to attend the conference for at least a three-conference cycle (six years). If for some reason he or she cannot attend one of those conferences, after conferring with the president and Secretary-Treasurer, to find a suitable replacement.
- To vote at the conference responsibly, and to attend all relevant sessions at the conference.
- To network for CAMWS aggressively at the conference.
- To prepare a detailed report for the Secretary-Treasurer and the President.