CJ FORUM EDITOR
The Forum Editor is appointed by the Editor of The Classical Journal and works closely with the editor to obtain and publish appropriate pedagogical articles in The Classical Journal. In this capacity, the Forum Editor:
- Attends annual meetings of Classics associations to scout for potential submissions.
- Coordinates with the Editor of Teaching Classical Languages (TCL) to prevent potential overlap in submissions.
- Processes articles and corresponds with authors (4-5 per year).
- Maintains a review schedule of 6-8 weeks per submission; correspond with reviewers.
- Works with Editorial Board to vet and edit all submissions.
- Formats accepted submissions to meet CJ guidelines.
- Updates and maintains the CJ Forum portion of the CJ website.