After providing quality classical resources to teachers and students of Latin and Greek for more than 25 years, CANE is closing out the remaining classical inventory in her Emporium Romanum. After a month of brisk sales, we still have limited classical resources available, still at reduced prices, which can be purchased on a first-come-first served basis. Free shipping is available for items that qualify for USPS Media Mail.
Details for ordering remaining resources are as follows:
- Minimum order total is $35, free shipping included on items qualifying for USPS Media Mail (maps, prints, printed matter). Notification of shipping costs for items that cannot be shipped via media mail will be included in your order confirmation.
- Place your order request by email (email@example.com) and indicate “July Emporium Order” in the subject line of your email.
- Include your preferred shipping address in this email.
- Wait for an email confirmation of item availability and total cost.
- Payment options by credit card or check are both available. We regret we can no longer accept school purchase order requests. Upon email confirmation of item availability and total cost, decide on your method of payment:
- Credit Card: Arrange a convenient time speak with Donna Lyons by phone to process the credit card payment. You will receive an emailed receipt immediately.
- Check: Make check out to “CANE” and write “Emporium” in the memo line of your check. Mail check to:
Donna Lyons, 36 Copper Hill Road, Granby, CT 06035. Your cancelled check will be your receipt.
- Orders will be processed within three weeks of payment and sent Priority, Media, or First-Class Mail. You will receive a tracking # for your purchase.
- Because we cannot ship tote bags as media mail items, we must add shipping costs for totes. We will try to combine shipping if more than one tote is ordered. No shipping costs will be added for orders over $60.
The following pages describe our remaining inventory which is dwindling! If you have questions about your order or any items, please do not hesitate to contact Donna Lyons. All contact information is at the left in the masthead.
We thank you for your support of the Emporium over the past quarter century, and we hope that you find items among our remaining classical resources that you and your students will enjoy!
Donna Lyons, Coordinator
CANE Emporium Romanum
1 July 2018