CAMWS WEB MANAGER
The CAMWS Web Manager is responsible for developing, managing and maintaining the primary websites associated with CAMWS. This individual has a strong user understanding and demonstrated expertise in Web content, usability, architecture, development and design.
- Work collaboratively with CAMWS officers and IT support.
- Partner with internal and external content managers, editors, designers, developers, and other CAMWS officers to ensure CAMWS sites meet both client and CAMWS needs, align with the brand strategy platform, and meet Web standards.
- Market and present web/digital strategies to diverse audiences, manage multiple projects and maintain schedules and budgets.·
- Excellent web/digital media project management and estimating experience.
- Fluent in development optimization techniques to deliver the best user experiences in the most technically efficient manner.
- RequiredL advanced knowledge of the following:·HTML, XHTML, CSS design, Macromedia suite: Dreamweaver MX 2004, Flash, ColdFusion, Contribute, ·Adobe suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Preferred: knowledge of XML, AJAX, RSS, PHP, ASP, SQLserver, ActionScript, Flash rich internet applications
- Demonstrated ability to manage a Web team & process