If your institution or organization becomes a member of CAMWS, it receives the following benefits:
- One CAMWS award for an outstanding student to be chosen by your institution. The student receives a congratulatory certificate stating that your school has designated the student as a recipient of a CAMWS Award for Outstanding Accomplishment in Classical Studies for the current academic year, plus a free membership in CAMWS for the following academic year. As CAMWS members, these students would have full access to the on-line Loeb Classical Library. To designate your student honoree(s), please complete the on-line award designation form and submit it no later than May 1st for each academic year. For a list of previous recipients, see CAMWS Award For Outstanding Accomplishment in Classical Studies.
- The option to choose additional student award recipients ($30 each). Payment required by May 1st of each academic year.
- A certificate stating your institution's support of CAMWS
- Eligibility for your students to compete in the CAMWS Sight Translation Contests (required for colleges and universities)
- Eligibility for your students to apply for Semple, Grant and Benario Travel Awards (required only for colleges and universities outside the CAMWS region)
- Publication of institutional announcements free of charge in the CAMWS Newsletter and on the CAMWS website.
- 20% discount on ads in the annual meeting program and in The Classical Journal.
- For K-12 Institutional Members, one complimentary registration at the CAMWS Annual Meeting (not including the banquet)
- Inclusion on the list of CAMWS Member Institutions, which will be
- printed in the program of the CAMWS Annual Meeting (if membership is received prior to the printing of the meeting program)
- printed in the CAMWS Newsletter (if membership is received by May 1st)
- posted on the CAMWS Website (with hotlinks to the websites of institutional members)
Institutional membership also supports CAMWS awards and scholarships and efforts to promotion Classics in the CAMWS region.
To become an institutional member, go here: How To Become An Institutional Member.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.