Virtual Poster Room
These posters by undergraduates were selected by the Program Committee and will be judged by an anonymous panel of judges according to these criteria at a special poster presentation session on Friday, May 29, 2020 at 4:45 p.m. CDT. All registrants for the meeting are invited to attend this poster presentation session.
The winner will be announced at the Closing Ceremonies of the Virtual Meeting at 4:45 pm CDT on Saturday, May 30, 2020.
Click on the poster title for an abstract.
Undergraduate Poster Presentations
Sherwin Little (American Classical League), presider
- Checking Out Minos’ Neighbors: Investigating the Area South of the Palace of Knossos Renee M. Trepagnier (Tulane University)*
- Exploring Domestic Space in Rough Cilicia Clara A. Gambill (St. Olaf College), John T. Turco (St. Olaf College)*
- Isis as a Commercial Goddess?: An Analysis of Egyptian Imagery in Pompeian Shops and Workshops Kelsey Myers (University of Arkansas)
- The Real Housewives of Pompeii Jillian White (Case Western Reserve University)
- The Roman Dream: An Investigation into the Social Mobility of Trajanic Freedmen Madison Hoaglund (Washington and Lee University)*