NOMINATING COMMITTEE CHAIR
- Convenes the committee by electronic means by 15 September of each year;
- Solicits nominations from the committee members and asks the Secretary-Treasurer to issue a general call for nominations to all CAMWS members by October 15;
- Collates all nominations, verifies the candidates’ willingness to serve and obtains from the Secretary-Treasurer membership and service histories of each nominee;
- Submits the pool of candidates to the committee for discussion and a vote;
- Submits the recommendations of the committee to the Executive Committee in January;
- Makes a formal report of the Committee’s recommendations to the general membership at the annual Business Meeting.