DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE CHAIR
The Chair of the Development Committee (Charter: https://camws.org/dev-com-charter) provides leadership to the committee in developing both long-term and short-term strategies for CAMWS fundraising, in accordance with the charter.
- Convenes the committee at the annual convention;
- Communicates as needed with the committee by email throughout the year on continuing matters;
- Serves as liaison with the Executive Committee and Secretary-Treasurer on development business;
- Helps to lead the execution of development initiatives;
- Submits a written committee report to the Executive Committee prior to its meeting on the Wednesday before the start of the annual meeting;
- Gives an oral committee report to the membership at the annual Business Meeting.